On Fri, 2003-03-07 at 06:40, Sridhar Dhanapalan wrote:
> SCO has decided to sue IBM for $US1 billion for alleged intellectual property
> infringement regarding IBM's contributions to GNU/Linux. SCO's actions are NOT
> good for Linux or open source, and we the community should not stand for it.
> PCLinuxOnline has decided to respond by boycotting SCO and its products. See our
> front page [http://www.pclinuxonline.com/] for details. We ask that you spread
> the word on this boycott -- if enough people listen to the call and boycott
> their products, hopefully SCO will realise that their actions are doing them
> more harm than good.

They are of course shooting themselves with this action... however, I
beleive the applicable terms might be euthanasia or self-inflicted coup
de grace :-) Seen any SCO or Caldera out there in the real world lately?
I haven't. They're as dead as OS/2 already and are trying to rattle a
few more coins out before closing shop.
--
Jack Coates
Monkeynoodle: A Scientific Venture...