On Saturday March 8 2003 05:21 pm, Joeb wrote:
> Anyway, as I have said before, IANAL, so I'll let the free software
> foundation make their arguments.  I'm sure they will do a much
> better job than I could do!
>
> Joeb

     Only thing I know about court cases is the outcome is rarely
based on common sense, what's right or wrong, or what's fair. 'Bout
the only thing most of us can do about this situation is to go to
 http://www.gnu.org/  and make a donation or become an Associate
Member.  If you become a member they send you a credit card size
membership card which is also bootable Linux CD ;)