Hi,

A long time ago I used the Slackware, then I used tgz
packages.

When I knew the RPM was love the first sight, but now
I see that it is not well what I waited.

Some friends speak that apt is the best system of
packages and for that they had spoken to me, it is
really good.

The Mandrake also could to have the APT  :)

However, the important one would be that all
distributions GNU adopted one same manager of
packages.

[ ]
Emerson
BRAZIL

Busca Yahoo!
O serviço de busca mais completo da Internet. O que você pensar o Yahoo! encontra.
http://br.busca.yahoo.com/