On Thu, Mar 13, 2003 at 08:08:52PM +0000, Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Thursday 13 Mar 2003 7:52 pm, Ric Tibbetts wrote:
> > On Thu, Mar 13, 2003 at 07:34:10PM +0000, Eric Fernandez wrote:
> > > Ric Tibbetts wrote:
>
> Ric you have been reading the lists long enough to know that we have
> asked/requested/begged that these topics be moved to an OT list.  This list
> is not for political discussion.

I know, I know...
 I'm hanging my head in total shame... I should have my keyboard taken
 away on days like today.

 My appologies to the list for my unwarrented outburst.
 I consider my hand duely slapped.

Ric

Linux registration number: 55684
If you want to help advertise Linux - point your friends to
http://counter.li.org/