Installing 9.1 from an hd.img floppy immediately says "No DISK drive!"

My two hard disks are primaries on hde and hdg.

They have to be because they are ATA100 or above and IDE0 and IDE1 only support ATA66 and below.

Many motherboards operate this way.

9.0 installed and runs perfectly on this configuration.

The strong implication is that nobody in Mandrake development or QA uses ATA100 or up disk drives - true?

Once more, another release showstopper reported by Ron.

When can we expect a fix, and how will it be delivered?

--
Ron. [Melbourne, Australia]
 20030119 Get Fastest Mandrake downloader, English-only,