On Sun, 2003-03-30 at 02:06, Francisco Alcaraz wrote:
> James,
>
> Now is runing!!, thank you very much for your help!!!!!!!
>
> pmsuspend make the difference, I tought that putting down the pannel was the
> way to resume as it was until now. Now I must run pmsuspend from a console; I
> know.
>
> Unfortunately I haven't started to test wireless cards. At the University
> there is a whole wireless project but it still hasn't started and due to a
> close gnome lite distributions for the student in our university, there are
> several linux gurus in the informatic equipment making the project, so I am
> sure we will have first hand information about how to use this wireless net
> from our linux runing computers. As soon as I have some more information or
> test about wireless I will tell you.
>
> Thanks again and regards,

No problem... Glad to help.  Oh and I did this.

cd /usr/bin as root
vi jsuspend (j for james)

#!/bin/sh

/usr/sbin/pmsuspend

close it ... chmod it 755 then I used DrakConf to add this to the the
menu.  Then I added it to the taskbar as well.  Now I just click the
icon and it goes to sleep.  Just wish I could get the little blue botton
on my box to work the way it does with APM (buggy bios.)

James