This is to replace the mobo in a box with a Cyrix/IBM cpu.  Everything in it
is pretty old, and would have to be replaced if I rebuild from scratch.  From
experience I would say that I would be pushing £500 to get a full decent
system together.  If I buy this for £50 I can get away by putting in the
current drives and spending nothing else.  But will it run Mandrake?

Anne

--
Registered Linux User No.293302