Hi Guys,
could someone please help me to install mdk 9.1 on a Vaio PCG-Z600TEK?

It has an external pcmcia cd-rom.

When I installed mdk 8.1 and 8.2 I had to use a special boot disk called pcmcia-vaio-memorystick.img that I found in the errata page.
With mdk 9.1 there is no equivalent img file.

I tried to use the pcmcia.img or to specify ide2=0x180,0x386 on expert mode but both methods didn't work: the machine hangup after PCMCIA support configuration.

In the HW database my Vaio is reported to be compatible with mdk 9.1.

Please help me.
Thanks,
   Benedetto

--
Benedetto Gorini
CERN  European Organization for Nuclear Research