On Sat, 2003-06-07 at 02:10, Greg Meyer wrote:
> > >  YCITMIGA...
> >
> WTF is YCITMIGA?
Yah, what does it mean ?

> I'm kind of between a newbie and an expert, so I answer posts on the newbie
> list and ask my questions on the expert list.
Me too.  Good idea, I'll try to help a little on the 'beginners'-list!

> I guess we need a tweener
> list.
I think it would make things more complicated.  Can't we considder the
newbie-list for known issues where the 'experts' give advice, and the
expert list to discuss weird things ?  OTOH ( ;-) ), the definition of a
weird issue is kinda weird itself, isn't it ?

> > Come on this list is for people to learn and ask questions.
Indeed!  So please tolerate me :-)

> Thanks for stickin' up for me Mike.  Remind me when we meet so I can buy you a
> beer.
Do I get a beer too now ?

Steven