On September 1993 plus 3556 days Albert E. Whale wrote:

> I am installing 9.1 on an existing system, similar issues encountered on
> the 8.2 installation (weren't these resolved yet?).
>
> Anyway the mdkkdm installation issue I get, and reconfigured it for kde.
>
> My problems are:
>
> 1. Installer did NOT recognize the S3 Video Controller  (is this a BAD
> Video Card?).

  S3= Sucks...only thing worse in my experience is Trident...those
  things suck planets through capillary straws.

> 3. The Installer indicates that it will get the latest updates, why the
> heck is this not working yet?

  It's a matter of mirrors, I think, not really of the installer not working.

  Vox

--
Think of the Linux community as a niche economy isolated by its beliefs.  Kind
of like the Amish, except that our religion requires us to use _higher_