That did the trick
The http- entries weren't present, but I put them in the file and now it works.

Thx !
Steven

On Sun, 2003-06-01 at 22:48, Michael Noble wrote:
I solved my problem, it turns out that if you edit the file
~/.gnome/Gnome you can change the default bouser there.

Here is what mine looks like:
before:
[URL Handlers]
default-show=gnome-moz-remote --newwin "%s"
info-show=nautilus --no-desktop "%s"
man-show=nautilus --no-desktop "%s"
ghelp-show=galeon "%s"
http-show=galeon "%s"
https-show=galeon "%s"
ftp-show=galeon "%s"

After:
[URL Handlers]
default-show=gnome-moz-remote --newwin "%s"
info-show=nautilus --no-desktop "%s"
man-show=nautilus --no-desktop "%s"
ghelp-show=mozilla "%s"
http-show=mozilla "%s"
https-show=mozilla "%s"
ftp-show=mozilla "%s"

This file is used whether using Gnome or KDE.

Mike