James Sparenberg wrote:
All,
   If I go to abcnews.go.com with my box that has libflashplayer
installed my cpu usage shoots to 100% and slows the box to an absolute
crawl... Question is... Is it just my box or can others duplicate this
problem.

James

I've got a 1.8 GHz mobile P4 laptop, and it opened the site without breaking a sweat -- CPU was hovering around 20%. Running Mozilla 1.3.1 with libflashplayer installed.

--
Dave Sherman
MCSE, MCSA, CCNA