On Sat, 2003-06-07 at 17:34, Maxim Heijndijk wrote:
> > I found a thread about these problems on the cooker list. This link is
> > the end of the thread:
> > http://www.nedit.org/ftp/v5_3/executables/nedit-5.3-1.i386.rpm
> >
> > The binary they are talking about can be found at
> > http://www.nedit.org/ftp/v5_3/executables/nedit-5.3-1.i386.rpm
>
> Strange, I had this problem with 9.0. Not with 9.1. Are you using 9.0 RPMS ?

Yes, I am using 9.0. The cooker thread indicated it was a problem with
the lesstif library in 9.0. I assume this means the problem was resolved
in 9.1.

One solution was downgrading lesstif. The other was to load this binary.
I'd recommend reading the entire thread. Of course it would help if I
posted the correct link to the thread :)
http://archives.mandrakelinux.com/cooker/2002-10/msg00934.php

--
Robert W.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"It is done.  I am the Alpha and the Omega, the
Beginning and the End." -- Revelations 21:6