Hi Vincent,

Thx for your Input.
But - before I start doing a request - does the i586 also work on a VIA C3
CPU ? Have to check that exactly ... Well - the kernel wouldn't be
important, but the libraries etc. Any clue ?

On Tue, 10 Jun 2003, Vincent Danen wrote:
> Well, you asked for a solution...
>
> Start making requests for a support-less version of CS2.1 for $200 or $250
> and maybe you'll get it.  You're paying that much for support included with
> the product.

yep. That makes sens. Guess I won't need support - as most of the time I
do give support ;) on Linux :)

Cheers & Thx

        Joerg
| Joerg Mertin              :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                (Home)|
| in Neuchâtel/Schweiz      :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]     (Work)|
| Stardust's LiNUX System   :                                          |
| PGP 2.6.3in Key on Demand :  Voice & Fax: +41(0)32 / 725 52 54       |
Home-Page: http://www.solsys.org