On 12 Jun 2003 13:34:29 -0700
James Sparenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> But if I'm reading correctly doesn't re-sign say that if you sign a
> package and I sign a package then if the end user has either key it
> will show up correctly?

I would think that instead of --resign that --addsign is being
used to include the Mandrake key (either can be used on signed Or
non-signed rpms) but --resign is more properly used to revoke/replace
the current sig.

The problem involving signs and Contrib has arisen due to a
miss-understanding by some of the contributers.
Contrib rpms should only be signed If they are being sent to
Lenny via Incoming.
If the packager has upload access and are committing the rpms
themselves, they Should Not be signed.

This has today been discussed on the cooker list so that hopefully it
will soon be a non-issue.

    Charles

--
The best way to preserve a right is to exercise it, and the right to
smoke is a right worth dying for.