Does anyone recognize this problem ? How can I setup mozilla to download RPMS when I
click on them ?

> >>Hi.  Your utilities look like exactly what I've been looking for, BUT
> >>when I click on any of the links to download them I end up on a black
> >>screen (about 836 bytes big) with nothing on it. I'm running Mozilla 3.1 on
> >>Mandrake 9.1 Linux.

> >It seems you have a misconfigured Mozilla. The .rpm extension is often
> >configured for .rpm RealAudio files. Everything works fine here, I'm still
> >using 9.0.

> Thanks for the reply.  The problem is definitely not on your end. I have not
> yet figured out how  to fix the problem directly. I tried seting up a Mozilla
> helper application for files of type rpm, but that didn't do anything.

I didn't have this problem in 9.0, but when I installed 9.1 this problem also arose
here. I fixed it by deleting the rpnp.so link from the mozilla plugin directory
(/usr/lib/mozilla-1.3/plugins/rpnp.so).

--
Best regards, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

* Climate Control Psychedelic Soundscapes - http://go.to/cchq/