On Wed Jun 25, 2003 at 02:35:52PM +0100, Mark Watts wrote:

> I've been playing one fo the betas of the NWN linux client for quite some time
> now, with no issues at all.... but this_is_ using the nVidia binary drivers
> and a GeForce 4 Ti4200...

I had heard bad reports with ATI cards during the very early betas and kinda
figured they would have had them sorted out before the client was done.
Hell, it took them a year to get this far, would it have killed them to hold
back for another month to make sure the silly thing worked properly with ATI
cards?

Anyways, doesn't matter.  I've had nothing but problems with this radeon
under Mandrake so I pulled it out.  I've got better things to do with my
time than muck around with proprietary drivers that need 5% skill 45% luck
and 50% vo0doo to make work.

--
MandrakeSoft Security; http://www.mandrakesecure.net/
Online Security Resource Book; http://linsec.ca/