On Sun, 2003-06-29 at 03:13, Praedor Atrebates wrote:
> In any case, since I would expect that a lot of
> users, particularly new users, would start the update process from DrakConf
> rather than from a CLI, they would not tend to use command line switches,
> just icons.  Autoresume should be builtin by default.

Yes that's true.  I was thinking of a user who is unfamiliar with
Mandrake or Linux in general, and is confronted with having to load many
MBs of packages to fix a bug or security problem.  This can be
stressful, and the process should be as easy as possible.

Damon
--
Damon Lynch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>