On the WebHome page, top right, you will see links to info pages that
will give you the general idea.  Whilst browsing you will come across
a page called TWiki Shorthand (or similar) - print that one out, it
will help you.

When you have got the general idea, you need to sign up as a TWiki
user - just follow the link 'TWikiRegistration'.  Once signed up you
will find that you can edit any page - the existing entries will
guide you re formatting.  Whenever you make any changes you preview
them before accepting, so it's easy to go back and correct any
mistakes.

It looks a little daunting, but once you try it you'll find that it's
really very easy.

Anne