On Tuesday 15 July 2003 12:11 pm, Lyvim Xaphir wrote:
> The Areoflows have bearingless fans which are some of the quietest in
> the industry, and ultimately reliable because they are, well,
> bearingless.

If you are referring to the old bushing fans, there is no way they are more
"reliable". They simply do not last. A sealed bearing will last for years and
years. A bushing fan might last 3, but usually 18-24 months is all they can
handle.

I'm currently running some sealed bearing fans that are actually much quieter
than the old "bearingless" fans by a factor of 3.