On Wed, 16 Jul 2003, Norman Zhang wrote:

> This is a multi-part message in MIME format...

... which you really ought to do something about, Norman. I know that
Outbreak Express is a brain-dead mail app, but surely it has some sort of
way to turn off all the superfluous MIME nonsense and just send plain
text? It must, I've seen it done - I'm sure of it. Ask around.

> I was thinking that it was compiled against some newer perl modules in
> cooker, but too scared to fiddle around it furthur. Would you know which
> particular perl module I need to update to satisfy this dependency?

Well, that's the problem ... if you grab a specific Perl RPM from Cooker
that contains the module you want, but Cooker is using a newer base Perl
version (which it may or may not be, I have no idea), then you'll have to
upgrade /all/ of your Perl-related RPMs to their Cooker equivalents, and
also anything which depends on even a single one of them, and whatever may
depend on /that/ stuff, and so on, and so on ... which is why we say here
that mixing Cooker RPMs into a release version of Mandrake is generally a
dicey proposition, at best. It really /is/ a separate distro of its own,
as I tried to explain in my previous post.

As for the module you need, it's in your subject line. :)

But you haven't addressed the really important question - what is it that
you expect to get from the Cooker version of Squid that the version that
is known to install and work properly in Mandrake 9.1 does not offer you?

--
Bill Mullen   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   MA, USA   RLU #270075   MDK 8.1 & 9.0
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people