Hi, I was hoping that someone could help me with this question. I have a redhat box as a fileserver I was just wondering something about the EXT3 filesystem (or maybe them all in general). After a power outage, the machine started up with the following error
####### Start Message #######

Your filesystem appears to be shutdown uncleanly
Press Y within 4 seconds to force file system integrity check
#So I press 'y'
/dev/hda5:
/lost+found not found. CREATED
/dev/hda5: Optimizind Directories: 16350 48487 63105 79467 94847 111234 126216 126813 141986 ....(continues)....
/dev/hda5: ***** REBOOT LINUX *****
/dev/hda5: 63815/52416 files (0.3% non contiguous), 158268/504031 blocks
Failed to check filesystem. Do you want to repair the errors? (Y/N) (beware you can lose data)

####### END Message #######

When I select "yes," I was just wondering how after it does the checks and fixes the errors I can see what its done. If a file got corrupted during the shutdown and it wasn't able to be repaired (through the journal, etc...) how would I know what files were affected so I could manually remove/fix them so that I dont have corrupted files lying around? Is there a log of some sort? Thank you in advance for your help.