Greg Meyer wrote:

> On Thursday 07 August 2003 11:50 pm, Felix Miata wrote:

> > Anyone know if the built in NIC in this motherboard is unsupported?

> It is a RhineII and uses the via-rhine driver.  Works fine here, what's your
> trouble.

My nephew did a hd.img install yesterday, and can't ping anything on his
local network, much less reach the internet to do updates. The built-in
sound doesn't work either. I'm just guessing the installer botched his
eth0 and sound configuration. I gave him necessary instructions for
verifying /etc/resolv.conf and /etc/sysconfig/network were properly set.
--
"A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself
under control."                                Proverbs 29:11 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/