*** James Sparenberg Wed, 13 Aug 2003 23:16:39 -0700 :

>    Doing some google searches I've run across just two Mentions of
>    this
> ... Seems it's kernel related as you'll see.
>
> http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/linux/linux-kernel/2003-25/1591.html
>
> The second site is in german and related to a thinkpad ... you can be
> the judge better than I on what if any relevance it has to your
> situation
>
> http://www.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/~diesch/linux/r40.html
>
> But on the second one he/she talks about almost an identical error
> message to the one you are getting.  Same error number (ACPI-1121) at
> any rate.

Thanks for the links, I'll have a look lateron.

I must admit that I haven't done too much reading on this problem so far
because I'm in the middle of setting up a complete community site for
German MDK users, so I'm a bit distracted from this here problem. ;-)

[advertizing]
German users may have a look at http://mandrakeuser.de. It's not much
there ATM but I'm working on it and there'll be something after the WE.
[/advertizing]

> Hope this helps rather than adding confusion to the problem.  One
> question does acpi -b or apm return any batter info at all?

# acpi -b
No support for device type: battery
# apm
No APM support in kernel