KevinO wrote:
I must first state that I do appreciate the efforts of Vincent and all of the
others that worked on and contributed to this book. I am also pleased to see
that this book has been released under the GNU Free Documentation License.

But...

I just got my copy today and I am disappointed.

I just read the TOC of that book when it was published on the MDK site and gave up on it at once. It was obvious that the thing was useless for an advanced user.

This doesn't mean the book per se is useless though, however it's title is misleading. It should be "an introduction to Mandrake" or something like that.

-- Fred. Linux, {Free,Open}BSD mercenary {sys,net}admin @ N48º53.115 E02º19.31 This message is made from the freshest handpicked electrons http://www.fredshome.org