Am Freitag, 22. August 2003 11:35 schrieb Anne Wilson:
> because sympa appears to bounce my efforts to raise the problem.

I don't know who said that initially, but I could say this every day:
"Sympa sucks!"

[... missing mails ....]

Anne that is on all mandrake lists. It is really annoying. I'm on
expert-en, expert-de, newbie-de cooker and cooker-i18n. on 4 of the 5
lists I had this problem. I don't think that they do not know about it.
And I don't know who is responsible.

> Has anyone any idea what is going on, and what, if anything, I can do
> about it.

Maybe Sobig.F gets the servers down ? For me it looks like a server
overload. Some mails take several hours to make it trough, some mails
never do come trough, some mails are in the archiv but only half the
people got it, some mails don't come trough at all.
I got 40 Mails from cooker an 90% of that were bugzilla mails. that does
not sound right to me either (knowing that there were 700+ Mails in pre
9.1 Cooker over a day) . Lets hope they get it fixed soon :(

Steffen