Anne,

If any message submitted to sympa contains any of the magic mailing list commands like "submit" "cancel", "remove", it will be dropped.

Anne Wilson wrote:

because sympa appears to bounce my efforts to raise the problem.

I am posting messages to the lists that never get through. On the 15th I posted 3 to the expert list and only one got through. On the 14th 1 out of 4 appeared (and this is embarrassing because it looks as though you can't be bothered to answer those who try to help you). On the 17th I posted a message to the list headed 'What the ...' raising the problem, but sympa bounced it, saying that it appeared to contain commands. In the bounce message there is an invitation to reply to sympa-request if you are not satisfied. I did that, but I've heard nothing and the message was not released to the list.

This week, Tuesday was ok. Wednesday, all my messages to expert got through, but only 6/8 to newbie. On Thursday 11/12 to expert got through and 1/4 to newbie.

Has anyone any idea what is going on, and what, if anything, I can do about it.

Anne

-- Ron. [Melbourne, Australia] "If you keep a green bough in your heart, the singing bird will come" Get Fastest Mandrake downloader, English-only, from: http://members.optusnet.com.au/ronst/ Click all ye faithful!