Dear all,

I use mandrake 9.0 for a while. The only reason I
didn't upgrade to mandrak 9.1 is I can edit .i18n to
have english  environment but still can use chinese
input method and display chinese content. After
upgrade to 9.1, I must set locale to zh.TW to have
chinese input work correctly. But all menu are chinese
and kconsole display everything in double byte. Is it
possible to keep user interface english but still can
process chinese properly? If yes, how can I do that in
mandrake 9.1?

Thanks,

每天都 Yahoo!奇摩
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - 幫你算出最合適的求職方向