On Sat, 2003-08-30 at 13:45, J.C. Woods wrote:
> Jack Coates wrote:
>
> >On Sat, 2003-08-30 at 04:54, Damian Gatabria wrote
> >
> >Now if you're talking about resetting the password, that's another
> >matter -- piece of cake in either OS, but resetting the password is not
> >something which will go unnoticed by the real admin.
> >

> Very cool, now will the "real" admin please stand up....

hey Bert, none of our web servers will let me log in any more. Did you
change anything?

No Ernie, I'd have told you if I'd changed anything.

That's funny Bert. Oh well, I'm sure it's no big deal, the site is still
up. Let's look into it after the holidays.
--
Jack Coates
Monkeynoodle: A Scientific Venture...