There was some banter here about organizing the TWiki database that fell
under the Postfix subject.  (one of us, probably me, hijacked it)
Anyway, Anne made a section to discuss it
http://mandrake.vmlinuz.ca/bin/view/Main/NewIndex

Input is requested, so far it has just been Anne and me.

Even if you are new to twiki, this would be an easy way to get started:

1. register yourself at
http://mandrake.vmlinuz.ca/bin/view/TWiki/TWikiRegistration

2. goto http://mandrake.vmlinuz.ca/bin/view/Main/NewIndex

3. Click edit at the bottom

4. It is very easy to add to the discussion.  For most formatting,
either Anne or I have used it on the page, so you can just copy it.
(that's how i figured out most of the formatting i know.  I just learned
line seperator today...)

5. When done, click preview to check, and then save to save

eric

--
Mandrake HowTo's & More:   http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org