On Mon, 1 Sep 2003, Anne Wilson wrote:

> I'm having some problems when I print from Mozilla, and I think they
> are related.  I cannot print the url in the header or footer, when
> printing from a website, and I frequently lose a couple of lines at
> the page changeover.
>
> I think both are related to the margin settings, but although I have
> all the printer defaults to give me 1" top and bottom (which should
> be enough to allow headers/footers) whenever I print from Mozilla it
> refuses to allow me to change the margins from 0.5".  Everything
> looks ok in the print preview, but it still is not right when it
> prints.
>
> Is this a Moz bug, do you think?
>
> Anne

Hi Anne,

What version of Mozy are you using. I've not heard anything about a bug in
Mozilla that would produce a problem like this. That is not to say that
it's not possible, however, it sounds more like a problem with the printer
drivers then anything else.

--
Mark

"If necessity is the mother of invention, then who's the father?"
Linux User Since 1996