I'm using a MS Intellimouse(with ball) on MDK 9.0.  It's currently identified
as the following in /etc/X11/XF86Config-4:

Section "InputDevice"
    Identifier "Mouse1"
    Driver "mouse"
    Option "Protocol" "IMPS/2"
    Option "Device" "/dev/psaux"
    Option "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
EndSection

And works just fine.

I just bought a MS Intellimouse Optical and want to install that.  Both are
going to use the PS/2 port.
My question is this:  Is it going to be just a shutdown, switch mice and power
back up?  Or am I going to have to do some kind of setting changes to get it
to work?  If so, what changes need to be made?

Jim
--

 10:01am  up 23 days, 18:18,  3 users,  load average: 0.07, 0.09, 0.07
Running Mandrake 9.0 - Linux - because life is too short for reboots...