On Saturday 06 Sep 2003 9:27 pm, Anne Wilson wrote:
> Remind me where to find the setting that allows users to shut down?

I've found it in kde's control centre, where I have it set to allow
everybody to shutdown, but still all I'm getting is a small square
offering logout or cancel.  Logging out drops to a text shell.

I want to be offering full shutdown, preferably with the green dragon
screen.  IIRC this has something to do with changing from Mandrake's
version of something to kde's, but what?

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302