Am Sonntag, 7. September 2003 12:28 schrieb Anne Wilson:
> > Anne Wilson wrote:
> > >
> > > I've found it in kde's control centre, where I have it set to
> > > allow everybody to shutdown, but still all I'm getting is a small
> > > square offering logout or cancel.  Logging out drops to a text
> > > shell.
> > >
> > > I want to be offering full shutdown, preferably with the green
> > > dragon screen.  IIRC this has something to do with changing from
> > > Mandrake's version of something to kde's, but what?

I guess you have autologin enabled. The autologin-package  is broken in
9.1. Disable autologin in MCC somewhere and go to kde control center
and enable it there. This way you have autologin and the little dragon
at logout. This should be compatible with mdkkdm and kdm. It does not
work for gdm. If you are a gnome user i guess the same goes for gnome
and gdm.

HTH

Steffen