*** Pierre Fortin Wed, 10 Sep 2003 08:23:16 -0400 :

> On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 13:56:53 +0200 Wolfgang Bornath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Due to some problems during download of RC2 I ran into space issues
> > in my partitions. I already moved /home to a separate partition
> > which was easy.
>
> In case it helps, I use a separate /ISO partition for downloads (of
> course, I now avoid stupid s/w that insists on d/l'ing to /tmp or
> other) and ftp directly into it.

I used gftp because I had this nearly complete DL of CD2 done with
Mozilla and was looking for s/w which would resume a Mozilla download.
James wrote that he did it with gftp and as he wrote it worked ok for
this one iso.

wobo
--
"... and anyway, html can't carry a virus." (Aug 2001, Usenet)
GnuPG Public Key on http://www.wolf-b.de/misc