On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 14:32:02 +0200 Wolfgang Bornath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>  *** Pierre Fortin Wed, 10 Sep 2003 08:23:16 -0400 :
>
> > On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 13:56:53 +0200 Wolfgang Bornath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Due to some problems during download of RC2 I ran into space issues
> > > in my partitions. I already moved /home to a separate partition
> > > which was easy.
> >
> > In case it helps, I use a separate /ISO partition for downloads (of
> > course, I now avoid stupid s/w that insists on d/l'ing to /tmp or
> > other) and ftp directly into it.
>
> I used gftp because I had this nearly complete DL of CD2 done with
> Mozilla and was looking for s/w which would resume a Mozilla download.
> James wrote that he did it with gftp and as he wrote it worked ok for
> this one iso.

Had this problem with beta1, so I just moved the obfuscatedly-named file
over to a partition with enough space, renamed it and used ftp's "reget"
command --- worst part was getting this done before another Moz d/l ran
out of space too...  That's why I now have a /ISO partition and avoid Moz
d/l'ing for anything large.