I have installed 9.2 on my second HD. Using fstab I was able to open my
9.1 home directory in 9.2. My 9.1 desktop with icons appeared in 9.2. As I use 9.2,
add programs and data, will this affect my use of the home directory when
I go back to 9.1? Is there a way to access files in one program from the
other? I can access files in windows from 9.1. However they are both on
the same HD. I was amazed at how easy 9.2 loaded onto the second HD. Once
I got the bootloader figured out with wobo's help. Once I get /home
figured out I should be ready to play with 9.2.

Thanks,
Gary