Dear all,

I have a desktop based on nforce2 chipset and sound
system works ok after I logon. Another IPC I have
equipped with via82c686 sound chip but I can't get
sound system work for months. Recently, I found that
via82c686 driver loaded ok during startup device owner
is root. I look at my desktop and found that device
owner is normal user on this machine. How can I get
sound system work for all normal user? Can I configure
mandrake 9.1 to set permission correctly for all
normanl user during startup?

Thanks,

每天都 Yahoo!奇摩
海的顏色、風的氣息、愛你的溫度,盡在信紙底圖