On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 09:14 pm, many eyes noted that Anne Wilson wrote:
> I have noticed that compulsive knee-jerks are a common phenomenon in
> certain sections of the linux community <g>
>
> Anne

In certain sections of all communities. It is the lynch mob mentality, carried
along by a self created hype, usually regretted in the end, by thinking
people anyway, too late of course. Shoot them before they shoot me, before
even trying to discover if they own a gun. Make up the stories to suit the
need. Don't ask for information, assume what you heard was true. Act before
thinking. All very deadly stuff.

Charlie

--
At Zen centers they say
There is a Way to be practiced,

- Linji (d. 867)

This email is guaranteed to be wholly Linux Mandrake 9.1, Kmail v1.5 and
OpenOffice.org1Beta