On Tue, 16 Sep 2003, Mike Grello wrote:

> OK, a show of hands now; how many people use the default browser that
> comes with a distro?  How many even install it?  You sir, in the back,
> are you sure?

ROFL! While I will admit that I have in the past been a Galeon fan, I now
feel that the recent versions are less enjoyable to use, and have switched
almost exclusively to Opera as my primary browser ... and if I can handle
the (relatively unobtrusive, IMHO) ads in that, I can certainly tolerate
anything that Mandrake is even remotely likely to include in 9.2 ...

My other browsers are Dillo and Links/Links-graphic (as applies). I find
them to be very handy when called from my mail and news clients, to take a
quick glance at a URL in a message; no need for a full-blown browser for
that, in most cases - what matters more to me is the launch/render speed.
If it turns out that I need Flash or such nonsense to view the site, I
just fire up Opera and copy the link over ... or skip it entirely. ;)

--
Bill Mullen   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   MA, USA   RLU #270075   MDK 8.1 & 9.0
"Computers make it easier to do a lot of things, but most of the things