James Sparenberg schrieb am Fri, 12 Sep 2003 21:14:23 -0700:

>Thought it was.  (I did find 8.2 in a bookstore) However it sometimes
>seems that some of the old guard book publishers are using the same
>clue as the RIAA when it comes to market awareness.  Haven't seen
>evidence of McMillian in the mix since 8.2.

IIRC there was a discussion between MandrakeSoft and McMillan. Did
MandrakeSoft not cancel the partnership? McMillan seemed to be a bit
careless with boxed sets produced for USA/UK-only.

Saw one of those myself in a Frankfurt bookstore (that's Frankfurt,
Germany, Old Europe).

wobo
--
"... and anyway, html can't carry a virus." (Aug 2001, Usenet)
GnuPG Public Key on http://www.wolf-b.de/misc