On Thu Sep 18, 2003 at 07:29:36PM -0700, James Sparenberg wrote:

> > > Thanks from here too for the hard work you do Vincent. Tuning in to the
> > > list on top of security updates is over and above the call of duty :-)
> >
> > =)  Unfortunately, there's no one else active on the expert list.. the
> > developers are (understandably) taken up on the cooker list, so someone has
> > to hang out here with the experts... =)
>
> Vincent,
>
>    Why is it I detect a sense of wry sarcasm in that last word.  *grin*

Ummm... no sarcasm here... honest.  =)

Seriously, tho, I sometimes think this list is full of experts, then other
times I think all the newbies on the newbie list hang out here just to
question the minority experts, but that could just be me.  =)

Either way is fine and I'm happy to hang out with the experts/newbies alike.

--
MandrakeSoft Security; http://www.mandrakesecure.net/
Online Security Resource Book; http://linsec.ca/