Hi experts
I have the following problem. I have a IBM thinkpad 600x refurbished, and i
bought a usb optical mouse. It has the capability to work with ps2 and usb
ports, yesterday i tried at home with the ps2 port, it worked fine, the
trackpoint and mouse worked simultaneously. The problems began when i pluged
today, at work, the mouse in the usb port. I booted the box and when it
looked for the new hardware, it apeared a blue message box saying the mouse
was unplugged, it didnīt recognize the usb mouse and the trackpoint began to
work erratic. It looked like the trackpoint was missconfigured, just the same
has when you unplug the mouse and plug it back again when you boot. I donīt
know where to go now, so please help me.
I looked on the usb devices and says that there is a usb mouse plugged on the
box, but doesnīt do anything else. Iīm using mdk 9.1
Thanks for yout time

--
Gonzalo Avaria S.
Linux User from the end of the World