Well, i solved by choosing on the ¨looking for new hardware¨ window that
apeared on boot, the usb mouse. The problem now is that if i take out the
mouse, i can´t get the track point to work again. So that should be the next
problem that i will have to solve. So thanks for the time but don´t worry, it
is solved.
Thanks
Gonzalo

--