On Tuesday 30 September 2003 10:33 am, Bryan Phinney wrote:

> or as Root "rm -rf .Mail-old" from the directory it is in.  I am not aware
> of anything that an rm -rf won't get rid of.  Just be sure you want to do
> it and that you specify exactly what you want to target.

Umm, have you read the earlier messages in this thread? (not being a
smart-aleck - just curious) because you'd see where everytime I try to rm
this directory I get a hard reset of the entire system.

Been awhile since I done it, I guess you can see my reluctance but what the
hey, nothing exciting happening here today:

BOOM! Same result. I closed everything I could before I tried it - system hard
reset/rebooted and I lost all my Kmail settings. (redoing them now).

Guess its the one critter "rm" can't handle, eh?

Can't wait for 9.2, I'm gonna send .Mail-old to bit-bucket Hell.  :-)

--

                                                          /\
                                                Dark><Lord