Glen Kjærulff schrieb am Sun, 12 Oct 2003 14:37:55 +0200:

> no its a joke, read it again.

[quote]
"Most girls up through adult women become frightened and confused, often
hysterical when presented with a traditional command prompt," Cesterino
explained.
[unquote]

Where is the joke in that? Sounds pretty realistic as far as my
experiences with middle-aged female workerbees in office environments
go.

And as far as I know Mattel (I know the German branch near Frankfurt,
Germany) and the attitude of the company this BarbieOS sounds really
realistic as well.

wobo