James Sparenberg schrieb am Sun, 12 Oct 2003 22:21:38 -0700:

> On Sun, 2003-10-12 at 20:23, Wolfgang Bornath wrote:
> > Fmmmfpfmffmpmpmppffppppp mmmpppmpm Mpffmfmmfpmp Opfmpfmpf!
>
> I think I've seen that one.  It was in the early win98 disks for
> Hangul(korean)Win98 the "help" files where in a mixture of English
> Korean and Gibberish.

You can read such in every manual sheet of those cheap electric
household devices you buy at Woolworth or Walmart in Germany. As German
consumer laws demand that every product which needs a manual has to have
this manual in German language, those people in Korea or Taiwan or China
just let Babelfish do the translation. You can imagine what that looks
like.

Every stand-up comedian knows at least a couple of lines from those
manuals.

wobo