Hi Everyone,

Looks like the Mandrake club has fixed the transparent proxy issue, via
downloading the mytorrent-(userid).torrent file using a different port.
I am now downloading the and uploading the ISO, excellent stuff..   it's
coming down at 50K/sec and some times shooting to about 80K/sec, maybe
it will get even quicker when more people get to start downloading it.

Cheers
Mark

--
Mark Williamson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>