On Wed, 2003-10-15 at 14:38, James Sparenberg wrote:
> Go to the club and get your bittorrents running.  Mainly because right
> now I think I'm dang near the only one on the torrent *grin*.... I need
> some speed!!!
>
> James

Hmm your the lucky ones, no matter what I try I get

Problem connecting to tracker - HTTP Error 404: Not Found

Now I am on the Optus cable network in Australia, can't quite workout
what is the problem, I have tried everything, but the Optus network does
block some ports..   I wonder, there is even a mention of Australian
users on the club site..    I will have a couple more trys..

Cheers
Mark