On Thursday, 16 October 2003 20:35, Thomas Backlund wrote:
> From: "Praedor Atrebates" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> > A bit more information and I am no longer prepared to be T'd off when I
>
> get my
>
> > CDs.  I see that the bare-bones, 3CD iso download addition is what is
>
> missing
>
> > the kernel source, not what I ordered (nor what anyone paid for).  Given
> > this, it is still not unreasonable to NOT include the any experimental
> > kernel, multimedia kernel, enterprise kernel, smp kernel, etc, IF that is
> > what it takes to get something as basic as the kernel-source onto the
>
> first 3
>
> > CDs.  Have the others available for download separately as it is a

Cant there just be 4 cd's, and also change to separate bittorrent files rather
to let you choose which cd you want, that way you can get your 1,2,3 or 4. If
you down need your kernels then just dont download the 4th? Also when 9.2
goes public why dont the mirrors mirror the three iso's as torrents and then
the general public can get the download advantage?

Regards
Steve